Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What the *^$@ are you ethnic group doung awake at this time?

What the *^$@ are you ethnic group doung awake at this time?
why wouldn't I, as it is the middle of the day here. But you are right, I in recent times had lunch so in a minute a nap sounds correct. Good night!
insomea 6am wher i am havent slep a wink
Ummmm.SHHHH, don't let somebody know anyone, I"M WORKING!
Not tired at all, and I hold no life really. It's individual 12:01 AM here in Hawaii anyways.
f'ed up sleep programme from insomnia
Well in UK its 11.00 am, so if i be in bed psyche be really lazy i expect.
xxx
Its only 6.00pm within my country. EVENING. :) i havent even ate my dinner yet! haha. different time zone.
its 11am here
its only 8pm dude, chill. lol u must not live contained by Australia
terminal insomnia
~Tired, but fighting sleep. I don't know why.
What are you doing up at this hour?~
This type of request for information always annoys me.
As surprising as it might nouns to you, alot of people don't live surrounded by the US.
I have finals subsequent week, so i am up studying my @ss off, and i settled to take a break and bull$hit peoples question in hopes that they are retarded and believe me and offer me best answer.
Its only 3:06 am. The body hasnt even started yet.
I'm at work since 330p medium time and my shift from work will be over at 6a. go numeral! :)
I have an really terrible sex vivacity...therefore, I win little sleep and need this to purloin my mind off of things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment