Saturday, October 23, 2010

What kindly of headache is this?

I get these headache sometimes when I walk up or down stairs or If I bend my person in charge downward with my obverse looking at the ground. It feels resembling fluid is in my principal.What kindly of headache is this?
High blood pressure.
Yes it is high blood pressure headache they should just be in motion away by themselves.
blood pressure. might I sugest going outside for more oxygen cause you oveiously call for more oxygen if your head hurts at dignified altitudes.
Headaches can be caused by minor problems
similar to eyestrain, lack of coffee or more serious reason
like director injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can
have unfavourable side effects, so it is better to
modify your lifestyle. More information available at

No comments:

Post a Comment