Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What time would you wake up up tomorrow?

What time would you wake up up tomorrow?
around 6 am so i can start my online masters degree studies
Prolly similar to 2 bc I have zilch to do untill like 5... I'm good-for-nothing and I LOVE IT!
[x]melanieinuyasha
Whatever time my eyes open. Then shut. Then clear again.
as soon as i hear.MOOMMMYYYYY
since i'm going to bad at similar to one probably like 12 or something which is really doomed to failure because i have alot of stuff to do
9 am. I'm making homemade sugar cookies surrounded by the morning. Want one?
probably 10. i am looking forward to a nice cinnamon cake donut. GAH
7
when i feel similar to it why do you ask a stupid question close to that when i wakeup i usually go hindmost to sleep a couple hours later
7 30 - 8 guzzle something and go fund to sleep wake vertebrae up around 2 - 3. huzzah for lazy ancestors!!
around 7 maybe anyways its sunday
around 8
I'm an insomniac so I'm awake all dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment