Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What is wrong beside my eyes!!?

i have be seeing spots, stars, lights, and floaters constantly for two weeks! i went to the eye doctor and they dilated my pupils and they said nought seemed wrong. what is wrong near my eyes?What is wrong beside my eyes!!?
That happened to me when I be younger, and the doctor said I had nought wrong with my eyes. When you see the lights and spots, is it after your enjoy looked at a strong light?
Get a second feelings..it could be a lot of pressure to your eyes that produce you see that, but go and take a second opinion, you're entitled to it.
Good Luck
I would capture a second opinion if I be you.
That's not normal.
Can be something beside your retina...
Could be a pinched nerve surrounded by the neck or?

No comments:

Post a Comment