Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What nouns hold you have next to Listerine Pocket Paks or Pocket Mist and covering up smoking?

PLEASE DO NOT answer with: "You shouldn't be covering up smoking." or "Smoking is discouraging!" Only serious answers please...those who smoke and have the requirement to hide it will know what I imply.What nouns hold you have next to Listerine Pocket Paks or Pocket Mist and covering up smoking?
I've used both, and I have a problem next to the Pocket Packs. If you can get one branch, good...but ANY exposure to moisture or humidity & warmth and they all defrost together into one brick.
I don't smoke any more, but a good friend uses the spray and it works ably on the breath. (I suggested he spray it around his car & on his clothes.?!)
It's greatly harder to dispel the smell in a closed nouns like a vehicle. I never did find a way to obtain rid of that.
You cannot hide smoking no thing how hard you try. It is contained by your hair, on your clothes and on your skin. Mouthwash and the pocket pal will not help. Remember kissing a smoker is approaching licking an ashtray.
I keep contained by my purse & pockets all the time, in that great.
Well in establish to hide smoking, you want to change clothes, smoke stays on them. Second, spray some Axe or something on you to cover up the smell until you bring a shower. As for breath, I would try listerine pocket packs, and brush your teeth, use mouthwash. There are also products that are gel that you spread out on your tounge to cover up bad breath. Try that. That's adjectives I can think of. Although bleak, I'm wishing you luck on not getting caught. If my parents found out I have a lighter they would freak. I don't even smoke. So yeah, good luck.
The best instrument to cover up smoking is to fill up your tub with listerine mouth mop up and jump contained by.

No comments:

Post a Comment