Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What should I do if one of my external stitches come out 3 days after hernia surgey?

There is only rather bleeding, it stopped quickly. I a short time ago put a band-aid over it and I think the skin is pretty much still together. However, I don't want to risk an infection or not hold the skin come together properly.What should I do if one of my external stitches come out 3 days after hernia surgey?
Do nothing except what you hold done,applying a band aid,and keeping it verbs.That happens adjectives the time,not to worry.The incision will alleviate properly without any further intervention.The deeper seam of fat & mucles own their own layers of sutures,and are absorbable.Take supervision. SW RNP
Use something called a Steri-strip.
The external stitches aren't really defining. It's the internal ones that you really *really* don't want to tear.
why don't you ask your doctor?
You should enjoy called the doctor three days ago
Call the Doc. Of course.
Stop lifting weights until you own healed Arnold. It could be a TUMA!
You may want to hold it looked at so that it heals properly ~ may exact a ripple when healing ~ Dr could put a special bandaid on it ~sterie strip~ I cant remember what it is call but it will hold the skin taught. Oh a butterfly bandaid... Thats what he may want to hang on to that area closed next to ~

No comments:

Post a Comment