Saturday, October 23, 2010

What products should I use for acne?

Its just on my facade, and I don't know what product line to use.Oh, and how much SPF should be surrounded by my sunscreen, if I am Irish, have red fleece and have balanced skin?(likeSPF 15 or 30)What products should I use for acne?
Face pack for acne prone skin would be of honey (1 tsp) with 1/2 (tsp) of cinnamon powder. Apply for 15 minutes. Due to the antiseptic properties, bacterial infections within the skin are treated. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html...
An excellent remedy for pimples or acne-prone skin can be made by mixing 1 teaspoon ground cloves with 2 tablespoons fullers globe and ice wet. When you wash your facade, use sugar to scrub it, at least once a daylight, for two weeks to rid yourself of acne. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/... for more useful info.
Definately SPF30+ for your lovely reasonable skin and be sure to apply regularly. 100% tea tree/manuka essential oil other worked for my pimples, just wipe a little bit natty directly on to it.
use proctive its like a cream

No comments:

Post a Comment