Saturday, October 23, 2010

What methods do you find work best for curing a cold?

I've heard relatives who swear by taking zinc or garlic etc. etc. and it helps speed up their repossession.What methods do you find work best for curing a cold?
Echinacea...builds up your immune system and helps scuffle colds. This can be found in any drugstore. I use it adjectives the time because I have 3 kids who come home from arts school and daycare with a choice of germs.
There is no scientifically proven way to 'cure' a cold. Sorry
Try intravenous vitamin C. Oral dosing cannot produce the effects that I.V. dosing can. You may requirement to find a good Naturopathic Physician or that irregular nutritionally oriented medical doctor to take an I.V. vitamin C.
I haven't had a cold per se since I started doing this. -mega doses of Vitamin C. An sharp environment helps take out the virus. If I feel a cold coming ,on I drink an entire big bottle of 100%cranberry liquid over the course of about 3 hrs.
Moving to Arizona or perchance Florida where it stays heat year round.
Vitamin C, lots of fluids, lots of rest.
drink lots of water
tea near honey and lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment