Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What purpose does phlegm serve!?

I don't get it. Does this wicked bodily function serve any purpose? I rarely devour diary products and I don't eat or drink at darkness (except for water). Yet I have to constantly scrimmage this nasty stuff every morning! If I don't spit out the first delivery with the nucleus, I will be aware of sick and less awake. So someone please inform me, what useless purpose does this sh*t serve? Thanks!What purpose does phlegm serve!?
Phlegm, the thick greenish-yellow substance we cough up when we enjoy a cold or chest infection, has something of an print problem. But it nevertheless plays an important role contained by maintaining condition.
"Phlegm has a angelic purpose," explains Dr Jorgen Vestbo at the University of Manchester. "It's made in glands and small cell in the surface of the airways of the lung, and secreted to arrest bacteria and particle that we've inhaled, so that we can cough it up again. It's part of the body's guard."
Phlegm is the only passageway the lungs can clean themselves

  • layered hair
  • grown dutch rabbit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment