Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What should I do? more or less this...plz help out?

i have sorta toe thumbs...close to my thumb nail is broad in proportion...and my aunt said they be like a big toe staple...and her and my mom were clich¨| how it was similar to my dad's and then i asked my mom y is it close to this? she said cause im special and later my bro said thats what she says to her patients and ther ecrazy (my mom is a nurse) haha even though i know they be probably just fooling around but I was tease about it back nto really anymore in im within college...what should I do? I feel uncharacteristic..I'm a guy.I know it would be real unpromising for a girlt o have it..its approaching having man hand for a girl...What should I do? more or less this...plz help out?
there's nothing wrong near having a big thumb staple. my one friend's nails run up nearly the whole distance of his thumbs. It's just how it is.
it will be okay =)
crothwel is right, i agree beside her

No comments:

Post a Comment