Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What is wrong near my tounge?

When I eat sour foods, I get red organic spots on my toungue...it bleeds somewhat and it hurts to eat or touch my tougue. I tried to dig out information about it on Google..however, adjectives I found was information almost "Geographic Tongue". I wonder if there is any other type of condition related to what I enjoy.
If I do have "Geographic Tongue" after what is the soultion to help solve my problem...because I LOVE ginger juice , citric sodas (i.e. sprite)What is wrong near my tounge?
I hold geographic tongue and it basically refers to how your tongue looks, not how it react to foods. Although if I eat too masses oranges I break out in ulcer so maybe it is related...
I manufacture sure that I wash my mouth out near water really capably after I eat citrus and don't drink too much of it at a time.
goegraphic tounge is the closest I could come up with, my stepdaughter get tis too, and all I know is to avoid sharp foods...sorry I'm no help.
you may enjoy an infection on your tongue that doesn't get impossible till it comes into contact with those foods, try conversation to your dr about it and word of suggestion in credit if he gives you nystatin it taste awful
Well I would say telephone call a doctor. Or try yahoo health and type surrounded by your symptoms. Fyi it's spelled Tongue. lol.
wen i hav dat i drink lots of water
no ginger juice or soda
until it go away
also dont eat too oodles sweet things
my friend has like problem. Its to late to nickname her and ask what its called produce i cant remember, but it is hereditary. Everyone on her moms side have it

  • looking for advice on
  • differences between spa and salon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment