Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What should i utter to my dad he cancelled his apointment near the Dr. because they have to do a examination. but...?

what can i say to him so he will reshedule it?What should i utter to my dad he cancelled his apointment near the Dr. because they have to do a examination. but...?
My dad be the same agency nothing would draw from him to go to the doctor. I told him that if he kept going at this rate not seeing the doc for mo if years at a time he would not be around to see his grandchildren. He then thought just about if and explain to me that he was over-sensitive that the test might fine something wrong beside him that they couldnt help and he did not want that. All contained by all my point of unfolding you this is he might be nervous as to what the examination would show. Tell him that whatever it possibly that you and him can get through it together soon if not one hour at a time! Lindsay
Dad I love you and want you to be around for a long time, let's move about to the doctor then hold a fun lunch
Tell him you need him around for proposal and mentoring as long as possible so reschedual.

No comments:

Post a Comment