Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What to do to relieve stress?

Finals are killing me..how do i relieve my stresssWhat to do to relieve stress?
BEST STRESS RELEASER IS SEX
There's profoundly of simple things you can do to relieve stress. Here are some examples:
1) take a reheat bath
2) drink some hot tea
3) run a stroll around the neighborhood
4) call up a friend to chit-chat
5) regulate your breathing
6) monitor your favorite tv show
7) listen to some music
Not trying to be offensive here, but an soil shattering orgasm always works wonders for me.
Some type of aerobic entertainment.. Running, biking, sports, etc. This will increase blood flow to your brain and stimulate the endorphins in your brain as ably. You will most likely find that you are within a better mood and concentration will become much easier. Try not to cram either. Trust me, I newly graduated college!
I found that doing something physical approaching going to the gym or going for the walk help.
Medidtation is good as resourcefully
exercising helps
Stress can arise for different reasons. Any make over in our lives can be stressful. In dealing near stress, the lifestyle needs a complete overhaul. We should be placed on an optimum diet, and bear regular exercise and adequate rest. Check out http://sumiram2006-stressfree.blogspot.c... for more info.
I simply take a raw antistress supplement. I use Bliss from market america. i proclaim it from www.tkshopintl.us

No comments:

Post a Comment