Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What to do just about callus?

What is the safest & quickest way to grasp rid of calluses? I'm a chic so I presume it's so gross to have them, plus I purely want smooth, soft feet.What to do just about callus?
The pumice stone be a great answer.
Soak your feet surrounded by warm marine for 5-10 minutes and then use the stone on them.
A pumice stone works wonders. You can also jump out and buy a foot scrub. Another suggestion is to get a pedicure, they whip care of callus.
Goodluck!
You can get them surgically removed
This is what I do. I agree to the water collect surrounded by the tub when I take a shower. After the shower I spray my foot with Johnson's Light Oil mist and put on socks. After an hour or so afterwards use the pumice stone or foot file. You do not own use the oil spray. You can use any type of grease you have surrounded by the house. The oil mist is great adjectives over the body.

  • prove residency
  • how to talk to men
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment