Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What should my largeness and freight be at 15?

I'm 15 and i am 5ft 2" and i weigh about 119lb which is around 53 kg is that typical or should i be taller and weigh less??What should my largeness and freight be at 15?
Here, I'll answer you directly.
Ideal for you is 102-136lbs
You hold a BMI of 21.7 which is "normal"
your fine.
start by not worring ur to youngh and ur not done growin
youre worring to much youre still growing
I am 5'2" and I weigh 143 which is 23 over my limit but I am still surrounded by moderate level of flabbiness. I think that base on what you told me that your 119#s fits you good any smaller quantity and you might start to look anorexic I carry my shipment different I look like a pear but to look at me you would never know that I weigh as much as I do! My kids don't even know HAHAHAHa
Your ordinary. If it eases your mind look at a Body Mass Index or BMI ,you can find it on the net.
There is no normal height above sea level or weight for a 15 year ancient girl - just an average. You are who you are, though you can control your cargo but not your height.
Height and counterweight are determined mainly by genetic factor. Check with your Mom and Dad, and see what they be at your age. That will give you a better thought as to where you should be.

  • built in hdd password
  • having a party
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment