Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What to do? What to do?

I have freshly started working 3rd shift and now I am up adjectives night on weekends. I inevitability to be quiet ample to let my husband sleep. Im plum sick of sitting at the computer and at hand is nothing on TV. I read sometimes. But how can I smoothly be productive with my time at dark?
Sick of Myself Already.What to do? What to do?
Buy your husband a pair of ear plugs... He requests to be just as aware of your requests as you are of his. If your husband can fall asleep infront of the tv (in the bedroom) later this will block out noises outside of the bedroom. Unfortunately though within is not alot a gal can do in the middle of the dark by herself.
Hey!pls stop feeling sick of yourself.Read a book,start a fresh hobby and instead of getting bored with the computer try somehting spanking new in it approaching joining an online community.Have fun dear!
Would your hubby wear earplugs? so you could maybe be a touch louder, approaching listen to music in another room, cook or heat, maybe do a bit fitness. What do you do regularily thru the day? could that somehow be worked within hobbies, crafts or such. I know I'm just guessing throwing out a couple philosophy. But I know when things are too loud around here I wear ear protection... I look like an idiot but it works. So possibly you might feel better to stir about business as regular if he would wear earplugs! Just a thought.
in good health u can just relax and see a mesmerizing DVD.
-if you are too tired for that u can read an interesting novel.
-just sit and mull over to yourself about what to do tomorrow.
-u should entrap some sleep though cause it looks approaching u work really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment