Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What should I do?

im really skinny and people net fun of me for it! i can't even wear shorts during summer! i try to gain weight and guzzle a lot more, but it doesn't work for me. it's close to i have an intake disorder or what ever! and my parents don't believe me... in which they won't lug me to the doctors to get checked out! how do i draw from every one to quit bugging me about it. or formulate my parents believe me. etc.?!?!?!What should I do?
make them cart you to the Dr to prove you are okay and don't let others bug you especially when you quality good and wear the shorts who care =you want to be cool don't you
Talk to your doctor maybe he/she can sustain you. Look on the good side at least possible you are healthy. Maybe you are so skinny because you are not respectable. You don't eat the required servings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment