Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What sort of foods sould I drink after an intestinal endoscopy/biopsy?

They are going to take more or less 20 little snips of my small intestine, I won't be eating 12 hours prior to the procedure, and my throat will be numbed so I won't devour right after.
I want to know what sort of foods I should eat 4 hours or so after the procedure, to formulate sure I don' irritate anything inside!
I am asking now, surrounded by case I forget to ask my doctor on the morning of the procedure.
Thanks.What sort of foods sould I drink after an intestinal endoscopy/biopsy?
The nurse who will give you your discharge papers will travel over that with you but I would have an idea that to keep it simple and clear. In other words, jello, applesause and things close to that for a little while.
bananas, rice, applesauce
When you are released after the interview, they will give you a schedule of things to do and not do. It will include your dietary restrictions and the time frames. The nurse will do this as you are signing your "dismissal forms"

No comments:

Post a Comment