Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What time do you travel tobed and wake up up on weekdays and weekends?

What time do you travel tobed and wake up up on weekdays and weekends?
My husband and I get up at 5AM Tuesday to Saturdays, for breakfast and a put your foot with the dog beforehand work. 7AM Sundays and Mondays for breakfast on days off :)
on weekdays, just about 10 pm-6 30 am. on weekends about 12pm-10 am
when I grain like it
Weekends are matching as during the week I go to bed in the order of 2 am and wake between 8am and 9am. This is what my charge dictates. It is okay beacuse I don't work a 40 hour week anyway and I like it this method.
it depends. why are you asking us this question?
weeksdays 9pm up at 4 am weekends 11pm up at 8 am
To bed at 10pm, up at 5:30am - every sunshine. It's easier on the body to keep regular hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment