Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What is your favorite internal organ?

What is your favorite internal organ?
I'm debating between my heart and my brain.
I'm fond of my left kidney.
I ensue to have problems beside my stomach, so I should say that my favorite internal organ is my spleen.
Someone already chose spleen.
Gee, never thought roughly that one before! I don't know!
I meditate the brain rocks.
I like skin...it keep the outsides out and it keeps the insides within...I like skin..black, brown, pale or purple no matter what colour it's within..I like skin
bowdlerize: oops your question said internal.I'm sorry
so I guess for my internal organ I would enjoy to say the liver..because it can manufacture spots on your skin or turn your skin yellow or if you lose your liver it make your skin rot away because you are dead. also the liver is so cool because it is the individual organ other than the skin that can regenerate itself so you can cut out a piece and more will grow hindmost.
I never thought about a favorite internal organ, but my tiniest favorite is my spine, now that it have bolts.
What's your favorite
small instestine

No comments:

Post a Comment