Saturday, October 23, 2010

What medicide to whip when body warmth is 102?

What medicide to whip when body warmth is 102?
Ibuprofen (Motrin) if your not allergic to it.
Tylenol; do not take aspirin unless you are SURE that your ailment is not viral.
Advil.
You can switch between Advil and Tylenol. That's what my kids Pediatrician have me do when they had fever. Take Advil, then Tylenol surrounded by 2 hours and so forth.
Hope you feel better soon!
u should stir n see a doc asap if yr temp is that high
Rotate tylenol and ibuprofen every 4 to 6 hours. Take ibuprofen first.
Take Tylonol (sp) & put cool cloths on the put a bet on of the neck & forehead if disorientation doesn't break or runs higher run to the E.R immediately
If you are an mature, I would recommend taking 500mg of acetaminophen (i.e. Tylenol) every 4-6 hours for no more than 1 day. If the frenzy does not break, then I would contact your primary concern physician
Go easy on the meds. Unless you are miserable, don't bring anything. Our bodies are designed to fight infections and virus by raising our body warmth. I very from time to time take anything and as I type, my 5 year weak daughter is sick on the couch with a frenzy. I give her a luke melt bath to lower body temps but no meds unless she is mortified. Try it, you might like it.
I'm near tsoto_soto

No comments:

Post a Comment