Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What sorts of things can release your anger??

like yoga or something its really unsettled at night and im impressively angry at a friend and thought instead of yelling at her i would do some exercise
i don't hold a punching bag or anything aid!!What sorts of things can release your anger??
At the risk of sounding weird or corny I purely melt anger away by focusing on the things I love. things I love in the region of the person I am angry at far out-way the anger. If it didn't I'd own to really look at that relationship wouldn't I?
I try very firm to not let anger build up surrounded by the first place. I am VERY strait forward about what I believe. My children's friends always influence they like knowing where on earth they stand with me and they still pop in occasionally even though my children are grown and living on their own!!

Hope is the by-product of Love, Pandora
Any physical activity will give a hand. Go for a walk, run up and down your stairs, do sit ups. Release that pent up activeness.
If you dont have a punching purse, try punching some pillows. Scream and yell and punch until your tired. I would also beforehand that write down all your mental state of anger and what not. After that drink some water and afterwards do YOGA. Yoga is to calm your spirit and bring you at confidence and piece with your mind and body. That process you have gotten out some state of mind but can still move on lacking carrying them with you.
Damn, can you step for a swim?
You could use a pillow to punch or try deep relaxing breaths to harmony down then turn discuss with your friend why it is you're angry near them.You won't be angry anymore and you can be proud of yourself for taking the higher road and resolving the problem.
Two within the morning and everyone is asleep? Well. get down on the floor and do some stretches, pushups or situps. Quiet and stress relieving. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment